- NIS Newsletter Find out all of the latest news about NIS programmes! Please click here to view a copy of the newsletter
- World Mental Health Day 2018 The theme of this year’s World Mental Health Day is “young people and mental health in a changing world”. Half of...
- SCIE findings in relation to NIS programmes have been published The SCIE has published their findings in relation to Models of care and care pathways to support the mental health and wellbeing of looked...
Setting up a TFCO-UK programme
The National Implementation Service (NIS) has over a decade of experience in assisting sites with the development and implementation of TFCO-UK programmes.
Working closely with a designated NIS consultant you will receive support and advice on key areas during initial development:
- Needs analysis of local population
- Funding and sustainability option
- Stakeholder collaboration and support
- TFCO-UK team requirements
- Recruitment of carers and clinicians
- Referral processes
Your NIS consultant will attend Steering Groups, provide regular phone calls and can attend stakeholder events to promote a clear understanding of the TFCO model and the requirements for developing a successful and sustainable TFCO-UK programme.
Once the TFCO-UK team is in post the NIS provides:
- Clinical team and Foster Carer training.
- Weekly consultation calls to the Team Leader
- Regular model fidelity reviews
- Access to the TFCO-UK members’ website
- Annual professional development opportunities for TFCO-UK clinicians